The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC), and Cumbria Constabulary have launched their joint annual public consultation survey. This gives people across the county the opportunity to let us know what is important to them and to help us improve the services we provide.
We would be really grateful if you could spend 15 minutes completing this year’s consultation survey. This will tell us:
- How safe you feel.
- Your views on local policing.
- How confident you are in Cumbria Constabulary.
- What you think the main policing priorities for the County are.
- What you think the main policing issues in your neighbourhood are.
- Whether antisocial driving takes place in your local neighbourhood.
- How you would like to engage with Cumbria Constabulary.
- If you have contacted the Constabulary in the past 12 months, how satisfied you were with the service you received.
- What you know about the Police and Crime Commissioner.
Your response will support us in shaping our future policing priorities, as well as help us to determine where we need to improve, and how we can do this.
If you are able to help, please click here and follow the attached link to access the survey via our website which is available until 30th September 2018.
Completing the survey will not require you to provide personal information which would enable you to be identified and therefore your response will be completely anonymous.
If you have any queries about this survey, please telephone 101, option 2, followed by extension number 48629 / 48814. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.
We want to reach as many people as possible, and to help us do this we would be really grateful if you could encourage others to complete this survey online via the Constabulary’s website (www.cumbria.police.uk).
If you would like to share your views with us going forward, why not become a member of Cumbria Constabulary’s Citizen’s Panel? To find out more please click here.
Thank you for your help.
Strategic Development Manager