Cumbria Fire & Rescue Service
Creating Safe and Secure Communities
Cumbria Fire & Rescue Service contributes towards creating a safe and secure community within the county. The organisation strives, with our partners, to inform the people of Cumbria to help prevent fire and road related deaths and injuries.
We are pleased to be part of Cumbria Community Messaging and look forward to sharing information with you about some of the following activities / events:
- FireSafe events across the county - these involve FREE home fire safety checks in domestic premises. We will check your smoke detector and discuss a fire plan for you and your family in your home.
- Firefit - dates of where our portable soccer arena and climbing wall will be located. These activities are run in conjunction with youth engagement and community fun days.
- Chain of survival - Cardiac Start is an award programme.
- HeartStart, De-Fib units and ELS (emergency life support skills and training).
- Multi-Cultural events linking into fire safety activities.
- Community Safety days.
- Cumbira Fire & Rescue Service Volunteer programme.
- Fire Station open days.
- Anti-Social Behaviour fire information.
- StreetSafe events.
- RAT (Road Awareness Training) sessions.
We will inform you, involve you and look forward to hearing from you so we can help each other create a stronger Cumbria.
For further information regarding Cumbria Fire & Rescue Service, please contact: